New Century US is a prime contractor on the GSA Professional Services Schedule.
Our contract number is GS-00F-055DA, and it is active through February 2021.
Under this vehicle, we are able to provide training, analysis, project management and SMEs:
- SIN 874-1 (Integrated Consulting Services) and
- SIN 874-4 (Training Services – Instructor-Led Training, Web-based Training and Education, Course Development, Test Administration).
NCUS also has established partnerships and is a preferred subcontractor on several major contract vehicles:
- Department of State Global Anti-Terrorism Assistance (GATA II) Contract – Consulting and Training
- Department of State International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL) 8(a) Prime Contracts – Law Enforcement and Justice System Training and Consulting
- Army INSCOM Global Intelligence Support Services
- National Forensic Science Technology Center (NFSTC) – Forensics Science Technology and Training
For more information on how to work with NCUS on our GSA contract or any subcontracts contact us at email@example.com.
New Century US (NCUS) Receives Corporate Achievement Award from International Stability Operations Association
On June 7, 2018, the International Stability Operations Association (ISOA) recognized NCUS’s record of excellence in supporting stability operations around the globe with an ISOA Corporate Achievement Award. ISOA’s mission is to enhance the effectiveness [...]
New Century US (NCUS) Awarded Contract For Strategic Consulting Support to Honduras Ministry of Security
NCUS was selected to provide strategic consulting support for the Government of Honduras (GOH) to accelerate the implementation and ensure the success of security enhancements identified in the Ministry of Security’s Strategic Framework for 2015 [...]
NCUS played a major role at the International Stability Operations Association’s 12th Annual ISOA Summit held from October 17th – 19th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington D.C. The Summit is the premier event [...]
NCUS was recently selected to support the Department of State’s Bureau of Antiterrorism Assistance (ATA) and Bureau of Counter-terrorism (CT) in their mission of strengthening partnerships, civilian capacity, rule of law, and information sharing to [...]
New Century US (NCUS) Establishes Program with SOCOM Care Coalition to Support Post-Service Career Transition for Wounded and Injured Service Members
NCUS is pleased to announce that it has established a new company program to support military personnel transitioning to post-service careers, in partnership with the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) Care Coalition Warrior Care Internship [...]
Brigadier General Craig Nixon (Ret.) Nixon is the CEO of Nixon Six Solutions. He has over 35 years as a senior leader in business and the US Military, primarily in Special Operations. Since retiring from the military [...]